CME and Guest Lectures
State level CMEs and guest lectures are organized by the college every year.
Students are encouraged to participate in CME's conducted by other institutions and organizations
Participation in national conference of AIOTA (All India Occupational Therapist Association) is encouraged. Students participate in competitions (poster, model and street play) conducted as part of the conference.
Computer & English Classes
Students are acquainted with computer knowledge (MD DOS, windows, internet search, power point presentation, Excel) which they can apply for their seminars, statistic etc.,
Non- English medium students are given English language coaching.
- 2013 - Introduction of Ph.D in Medical Surgical Nursing.
- 2013 - Commencement of Post Basic Diploma in critical care Nursing, Post Basic Diploma in Emergency & disaster Nursing.
- 2010 – Enhancement of M.Sc (Nursing) annual intake from 20 to 40.
- 2010 – Approval for starting Post Basic Diploma in critical care Nursing, Post Basic Diploma in Emergency & disaster Nursing was obtained from Indian Nursing Council, Tamilnadu Nurses and Midwives Council and CMAI Board.
- 2010 – Introduction of Post Basic B.Sc(Nursing).
- 2010 – Starting of Psychiatric Nursing speciality.
- 2008 – Enhancement of B.Sc(Nursing) annual intake from 50 to 100
- 2006 – Inauguration of NSS unit at our college.
- 2005 – Conferred the ISO 9001:2000 certification for complying with the highest standards in providing International educational quality in Nursing education
- 2004– Decinnial year celebration with competition, conference.
- 1999 – Commencement of M.Sc (Nursing) programme at KMCH College of Nursing in four specialties viz.,
Medical - Surgical Nursing
Child Health Nursing
Community Health Nursing
- 1993 – Commencement of B.Sc (Nursing) programme at KMCH College of Nursing with 50 annual intake.